E-328B Remote Control Training Collar User’s Manual
Thank you for choosing our product!
Please read this manual carefully before using the product.
Please do read the Cautions, for fear that unwanted results arise from improper operation.
A. Preparation before using
1. Make sure that batteries are installed in the remote controller. Press the remote-control button , the LED indicator light will light .
2. Checking the remote controller: Press the buttons on the remote controller one by one and the indicator light will light. If the indicator light doesn’t light or goes dim, change the batteries.
3.When the receiver vibrates , the power indicator light installed in the receiver will light . If it doesn’t light or goes dim, it means that the electricity of the battery is not enough , then you should use the appropriative charger to charge it.
4.Checking the receiver: connect the static testing bulb with the static poles, press the remote buttons “1,2,3,4,5,6” one by one , then the receiver will release static, you can hear a “pa-pa” sound from the receiver. When the testing bulb is connected with the poles , it will light. Every button has its own static mode. There are six different modes in all.
5. Press the little button in the middle of the remote controller , then the receiver will vibrate , which can be used to send the master’s meaning “allowing”.
6. The static and vibration of the receiver stand for the orders or intention from the master. You should let the dog understand and remember them by training it . After each successful check, you should let the pet know what should be done and what should not be done. After a number of trainings the pet will understand what you like and don’t like.
7. Adjust the length of the collar to fit the neck of the pet. The proper tightness should be that you can insert a finger in between.
8. Prepare some socks for the dog as rewards for good deeds. This will make better effect in the training.
B. Operational instructions:
1. Open the insert buckle of the collar and put the collar round the neck of the pet. Adjust the tightness of collar that you can insert a finger in between.
2. Most pets feel uncomfortable at first wearing the collar. Don’t use the static function at that time until you are sure that the pet has gotten used to the collar. The static function is used to curb the improper deeds of the pet. Don’t use it casually or to make fun of the pet.
3. You can call your dog soundlessly by “Weak vibration” in a long distance. You can also use the “B-B” sound to convey your orders.
4. If you don’t use this product, take the battery out of the remote control, so as to prolong the lifetime of the batteries. 。
5. There is a vibration sensor switch in the receiver , you just need to put it alone, then the power of it will be turned off automatically.
C: How to change or charge the batteries:
1. The lithium battery installed in the receiver can be recharged. Please use the charger the product offers to charge it .
2. Remote controller: The battery cell cover is at the lower part of the back of the remote controller. Open the cover by pressing it following the direction of the arrow. Take out the battery (Model 6LR61, 9V) and put a new one back and then close the cover.
3. The lifetime of the batteries vary according as how you use the product. Since the remote controller only consumes electricity when you press the buttons to send signals, its batteries’ lifetime is usually more than one year. After the receiver is turned on, it is in a standby state. In the standby state, it only consumes small amount of electricity. A frequent use of it will consume electricity quickly. Therefore you should often check the batteries by watching the indicator light. When the electricity of the batteries is not enough , please use the appropriative charger to charge the batteries..
1. At first wearing this collar, some pets will feel uneasy. Give the pet some time to get used to it. Don’t use the vibration function of this product until you are sure that the pet has gotten used to it.
2. Digital audio transmitting technology is applied in the remote controller. Remote control signals can penetrate obstacles. It is unnecessary for the remote controller to point directly at the receiver. However, obstacles will affect the valid distance of remote controlling.
3. The valid distance of remote controlling means the straight-line distance between the remote controller and the receiver without obstacles in between. If there are interference signals or signal screening around, the actual remote control distance may be shorten.
4. The static function includes six different modes , they are 1,2,3,4,5 and 6. The static and vibration function can be used for training the pets. You should be patient when training the pets. Good effect can only be achieved by lasting use of it.
5. The static function is used to curb the improper deeds of the pet. Different modes stand for different meanings. Please use them steadily.
6. The vibration means “allowing”. Please be advised that don’t use the high frequency vibration to make fun of the pet.
7. Presently, this product is the most humane tool for pet training. Following the correct operational instructions, you can effectively train the pet and bring it no harm.
8. Though the receiver is waterproof, you cannot immerse it into the water for a long time.