THE BEST OF THE BEST Multi-Function 4 in One
Will train the most stubborn of dogs!
Simple and easy to use for the dog combine Strong Static Shock , Vibration , Audio signal , Laser Pointer of training tones
This new generation direct transmission dog training collar actual a very effective electronic dog training system with a work distance
up to 1000 meters.
( Strong Static Shock + Vibration + Audio signal + Laser Pointer )
Range up to 1000 meters of range in the free one. Signal goes also through doors and walls
Integrated solenoid - no more problems with the movement sensor
Audio signal is transferred finally again to collar! Additionally the audio signal can be likewise activated to the dog
By in collar integrated antenna is not exchangeable that collar !
stainless exploration poles knots for the forwarding of the vibration even with closer skin.
At the same time laser pointer at the transmitter (to play with the dog )
1. The strong static impulse can penetrate the hair of the pet and fabric within 6mm thick. It is unnecessary to let the discharging point touch the skin of the pet. Therefore it is safe for the pet.
2. The static impulse can quickly and effectively curb the improper deeds of the pet.
3. The warning vibration will let the pet associate the vibration with static impulse. In the end, vibration will achieve the same effect as the static impulse.
4. Both the static impulse and warning functions are set with automatic stop. This is for not reprimanding the pet continuously.
5. With the vibration induction power switch in the collar receiver, it will turn on and turn off automatically to save power.
6. Water resistant Collar
Specification – Collar
Length: 43mm Height: 68mm Width: 38mm.
Weight 110 g (module + battery )
Collar length adjustable from 20 to 50cm
Power:2* 1.5V AAA battery (supplied)
Water resistant and shockproof.
Length: 120mm Height: 25mm Width: 45mm.
Weight: 110g (with battery)
Power: 2*1.5V AAA battery (supplied)
LED signal light and illumination at night
The sound function for attracting attention
User’s Manual of E-304/314 Remote Control Training Collar
（Vibration and Static Impulse）
I. Preparation Before Using
1. Check that battery is installed in the remote controller then switch it on.
2. Match the remote controller and the receiver. As soon as putting batteries into the receiver, you should press vibration or shock button on the remote controller and the receiver will vibrate twice. In this way the match is done and the remote control system can operate normally.
3. If the receiver vibrates on its own without pressing any button after batteries are installed, please take out the batteries for over ten seconds and put them back and try step 2 again.
4. Checking the remote controller: Press the buttons on the remote controller one by one, the indicator light will light. If the indicator light doesn’t light or goes dim, change the batteries.
5. Checking the receiver: With the vibration induction switch in it, the receiver will enter into standby mode automatically upon shaking. The receiver will turn off automatically when it is in stillness for more than 3 to 5 minutes, so as to save power.
6. Connect the collar and the receiver. Adjust the length of the collar so that it suits the neck of your pet best. Don’t make it too tight while the discharging point of the receiver can touch the neck of the pet.
7. Press the vibration button on the remote controller and the receiver will vibrate. In about three seconds, weak static impulse will be release and it will turn stronger gradually and will be stopped in 9 seconds.
8. Press the shock button on the remote controller and the discharging point will release static impulse. The discharging state can be checked by the testing light supplied separately in the box.
9. Press the whistle button on the remote controller and a sound will be made from the receiver.
10. Press the light button on the remote controller and the LED in front of the remote controller will light.
II. Operational Instructions:
· Turn the switch of the remote controller to the “ON” position. Turn it “OFF” if you don’t use it, for fear of mistaken operation.
· Open the insert buckle of the collar and put the collar round the neck of the pet. Adjust the tightness of collar. Don’t make it too tight while the discharging point of the receiver can touch the neck of the pet.
· Most pets feel uncomfortable at first wearing the collar. Don’t use any of the functions before the pet has gotten used to the collar.
· With the vibration function pressed, three seconds of vibration will be given. Then static impulse will release and turn stronger gradually. This is an effective way to let the dog associate shock with vibration.
· The shock is only used to curb the improper deeds of the pet in emergency. It will stop automatically in three seconds. If you want more shock, release the button and press it again.
· The shock is used to curb the improper deeds of the pet. After each successful training, the owner will be able to let the pet know what should be done and what should not be done. Over a period of training the pet will understand what its owner likes and doesn’t like.
· We suggest you give the dog vibration by the vibration button before starting the shock. After a time of training, the dog will learn that shock will come after vibration. In this way, the vibration alone can effectively curb the improper deeds of the pet. The shock only acts as a menace that might be unnecessary for most of the time.
· Prepare some socks for the dog as rewards for good deeds. This will make better effect in the training.
· The LED can be used for illumination or giving training signals.
· Pressing the sound button, a sound will be made from the receiver for attracting the attention of the dog.
· If you don’t use this product, take the collar and receiver off the dog and place them in a place without vibration, so as to prolong the lifetime of the batteries.
· If you don’t use the collar receiver for a long time, take out the batteries.
III. How to change the batteries:
· Receiver: Take off the rubber bottom cover and you will see two batteries (model: AAA / 1.5V). Take out the batteries and install the new ones. Pay attention to the polarity of the batteries. Mount the rubber bottom cover and press it tight.
· Remote controller: The battery cell cover is at the lower part of the back of the remote controller. Open the cover by pressing it following the direction of the arrow. Take out the battery (23A, 12V) and put a new one back and then close the cover.
· The batteries used for this product are ordinary ones, which can be found in supermarkets and department stores. Please provide the correct model while buying them.
· The lifetime of the batteries vary according as how often you use the product. Since the remote controller only consumes power when you press the buttons to send signals, its battery’s lifetime is usually more than one year. The battery lifetime of the receiver depends on how frequently you use it. Therefore you should often check the batteries by watching the indicator light in the receiver.
IV. Notes for Use:
· The valid distance of remote controlling means the straight-line distance between the remote controller and the receiver without obstacles in between. If there are interference signals or signal screening around, the actual remote control distance may vary.
· This product is for pet training. Only by training can the pet understand the intention of its owner. Good effect can only be achieved after a period of training.
· Presently, this product is the most effective and safest tool for training pet. Following the correct operational instructions, you can effectively train the pet and bring it no harm.
· Though the receiver is waterproof, you cannot immerse it into the water for a long time. And you should keep the remote controller out of water.