The remote control training collar is the product that you can use to train your dog remotely. With this product, you can let your dog receive your orders or change his/her bad behaviors, such as running away, tracking others, stealing food, digging dirty soil and attacking passersby. After being trained with the product, the dog will stop the mentioned behaviors mentioned above, even if the master isn’t on the scene.
With a wireless remote control device (remote controller) and a receiver collar (receiver for short) worn around the dog’s neck, the master can effectively control the aggressive dog by sending action orders to it. The remote control distance of this product is about 250 meters (the valid distance may vary depending on the environment). The product can send out seven different orders depending on your need: three kinds of action orders (three kinds of sounds and vibrations), three kinds of warning signals (strong/medium/weak three different degrees of collar tightness), and a calling order (SOS Morse Mode), to regulate the dog’s instant behaviors. After being trained by the product, the dog will understand the orders from the master more quickly, knowing which behaviors are prohibited and which are expected.
Tips: Though the product can stop the dog’s bad behaviors at once, you need to spend some time on training the dog by using this product correctly if you want your dog understand your orders completely. It will cost about four to five days for the dog to get used to the product and understand your orders.
The product has no side effects like the dog feeling scared, hurt or painful.
I、Preparation before using
1. Make sure that batteries are installed in the remote controller. Press the button on the remote controller, the indicator light will light.
2. Checking the remote controller: Press the buttons on the remote controller one by one, the indicator light will light. If the indicator light doesn’t light or goes dim, change the battery.
3. There are seven buttons on the remote controller, the three buttons on the left send out action orders, the three buttons on the right send out warning signals, and the button in the middle is the calling button.
4. When the receiver works on standby mode, the power indicator light in the receiver will light. If it doesn’t light or goes dim, it maybe because of the shortage of the power, then you should charge the battery with the supplied charger.
5. Checking the receiver: press the buttons 1.2.3 on the right one by one, the rocker of the receiver will swing, making the collar shrink and come back to the original condition to send out the warning orders to stop the dog’s bad behaviors.
6. Pressing the three buttons on the left can make three different kinds of sounds and vibrations standing for three action orders or intentions from the master. Train the dog to let it understand and remember.
7. Press the button in the middle of the remote controller, the receiver will make a SOS Morse Mode sound; it can be used to call the dog.
8. Every time you press the buttons on the remote controller, the receiver will vibrate, make sounds or shrink the collar accordingly. You should let the pet know what should be done and what should not be done. After a number of trainings the pet will understand what you like and don’t like.
9. Adjust the length of the collar to fit the neck of the pet. The proper tightness should be that you can insert a finger in between.
10. Prepare some socks for the dog as rewards for good deeds. This will make better effect in the training.
1. Open the insert buckle of the collar and put the collar round the neck of the pet. Adjust the tightness of collar that you can insert a finger in between.
2. Most pets feel uncomfortable at first wearing the collar. Don’t send out remote orders at that time until you are sure that the pet has gotten used to the collar. The collar shrinkage is used to curb the improper deeds of the pet. Don’t use it casually or to make fun of the pet.
3. If you don’t use the product for a long time, take out the batteries in the remote controller to prolong the life of the batteries.
4. There is a vibration sensor switch in the receiver, you just need to put it alone, then the power of it will be turned off automatically.
III．How to change or charge the batteries:
1. The lithium battery installed in the receiver can be recharged. Please use the charger the product offers to charge it .
2. Remote controller: The battery cover is at the lower part of the back of the remote controller. Open the cover by pressing it following the direction of the arrow. Take out the battery (Model 6LR61, 9V) and put a new one back and then close the cover.
3. The lifetime of the batteries vary according to how you use the product. Since the remote controller only consumes electricity when you press the buttons to send signals, its batteries’ lifetime is usually more than one year. After the receiver is turned on, it is in a standby state. In the standby state, it only consumes small amount of electricity. A frequent use of it will consume electricity quickly. Therefore you should often check whether the batteries have enough electricity by watching the indicator light. When the electricity of the batteries is not enough, please use the appropriative charger to charge the batteries..
1. At the beginning of using the product, don’t wear and take off the collar too often in four or five days, so that the dog can adapt to the product as soon as possible and won’t feel fidgety when wearing it. Be patient to help the dog get used to the product , don’t punish or treat it rudely because they don’t listen to you at first . If the dog cooperates with you to use the product, reward it immediately and properly.
2. Once the dog can understand the order you send by the receiver, you should require your dog make a clear and correct response to your every order. Don’t use it without specific purpose, or it will confuse the dog. If you have worn the receiver collar for the dog, don’t wear other types of collar.
3. Ensure the product is in the working condition at any moment, we suggest you check it every day.
4. Before each specialized training, let the dog wear the collar for about 20 minutes to get used to it. You can train your dog with the receiver and your body movements or other instruction methods. You can refer to other related books and materials about this. Please pay attention to the related books we published.
*** If you want the product achieve the expected maximum effect, you need to make specific training to the dog.
1. The product isn’t a toy, don’t let the children use it, and don’t use it casually.
2. Before using the product, make sure that your dog is healthy.
3. Don’t immerse it into the water. You’d better not use it in the rainy day.
4. Please clean the product with the dry cloth.
5. Don’t let your dog catch or bite the product.
6. When the electricity of the batteries in the receiver is not enough, please charge them in time.
7. We strongly suggest that you should charge the batteries with the charger we offer.
8. Don’t take down the shell from the product, the damage caused by that isn’t covered by our warranty.
9. If the dog feels uncomfortable when wearing the collar, you should take off it for a while, and use it again when the dog calms down.
10. The temperature the product can be used in is from 2 to 45 centigrade. Beyond or below this temperature range will damage the product, and this kind of damage isn’t in the warranty scope.
11. The product can only be used on the healthy dogs. If the dog has physical or mental problems, please turn to the professional veterinarians first.
VI. Common problems:
1. Please make sure the numbers of the remote controller and the collar are the same.
2. Please make sure the batteries have enough electricity. If the distance between the remote controller and the receiver is too short, less than one meter, the product may not work properly.
3. Dog is our intimate partner and loyal friend, so please treat your dog well.